Friday, May 22, 2015

May 16, 2015

Hey fam!

So we just got from a great pday with the Robertson family! We went to their house and had lunch, and then went to the school with their two boys Dallas and Dallin and shot hoops and played some volleyball! It was super fun. Next week I'll try to send pictures.

Tonight there is a cultural event for the dedication of the temple in Cordoba, and tomorrow is the dedication, I'm super excited, it's going to be super awesome!

So ya, I gotta go, but I love you all a ton and thanks for being such a special part of the mission and for all the love you show me! I am so grateful and am really enjoying it so much. I love my Savior and feel blessed to be doing what He would have me do.

All the best, have a fantastic week and know that I love you all!

Elder Hansen.

No comments:

Post a Comment