Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hey Fam! I just got to the MTC about an hour ago, I was pretty nervous but everyone was quick to jump and help me and grab all my luggage. They really do make you feel special and right at home. There is a lot to do already. Today is our p-day but I have to unpack and meet with the president soon so I can't be on here too long. 

I also just met my companion, he just got here today as well. His name is Elder Oliver and he's from Utah, he's 18 and straight out of high school so I get the honor of being the Senior Companion. haha, I'm so lost but it'll all come together with time. I'm ready to get the first week started and learn a little spanish. I love you all so much. I hope the Lord has comforted you as he did me. Once I said goodbye I had a special feeling, I know this will be a good experience and I'm ready to get started. I will talk to you in one week!

Love, Elder Hansen.

No comments:

Post a Comment